LOOK FOR MORE LOVE NOTES

Google

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I WANT MY LONG TERM FRIEND

How Do You "Hit On" a Long-Term Friend?
In the dating forums, Funmi asks, "I have a friend who I have gone out and done things with (as friends) for about 5 years. I have a huge crush on her and think we are very compatible. I'm ready to take this relationship to the next level. Why haven't I hit on her before? She is a little overweight. Don't bother me none, but my friends, well, might think different. So I haven't hit on her. But I'm over that now. f they don't like it, tough, because I really really like her. I'm ready. So what's the problem? I haven't hit on her in the five years we have been going out. I just don't know how to proceed."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no matter how long it took you to realize that this is more than a friendship ,the most important is that you knew it . First you have to make sure that she is feeling te same or else don't loose both friendship and what may be beyond.